29.12.08

E

"I am patient at the waiting yet impatient to see her again..."
What is patience? In the context from which I am typing, it relates to the fact of something changing for nothing can remain the same everlastingly & I holding hope in some sort of spatial & mental calm without opening my mouth to whine about time & its at times somewhat inconveniences while I have a cigarette.
I dare await without any further expectation but a warm encounter [not the devouring type since I have already trapped myself by using her help, then giving myself to her] Either tonight or tomorrow, either in the open or indoors, either with caffeine or nicotine...
An empty screen haunts me. Clear stubborness taunts me. I ought to linger without thinking.
"I know by now that you'll arrive by the time I stop waiting..."

No hay comentarios: