13.3.09

o

Whimsical and dizzical and stupefact way of associating ideas...I recall I enjoy suferring...I sink in the arms of no one to acupuncture...senseless words...non-nonsense grains of brain cells...she coming...she'll come...I miss the some hours ago...around the what-seems-like-indifference-but-might-actually-be-fear-to-be-hurt-or-simply-playing-cool...HTAS...no way of telling...how come it can all be like that?...I am nobody but my own karma police...I'd run to her if I could...Love?...I dunno, but I have enoughly hit the streets...will she sleep in my arms...kinda...tasty petrol...I am into incinerating myself into the oblivion which comes from this at times something...love...Nah!...Love...not yet...LOVE!!!...exaggerate, you understand...I do wanna actually ask...once more...if I don't, I'll burn...if I do, I'll burn [out or down]...fear the good-bye after the notes of redemption...fit, fit, fit...erase the whine...ttt...not really...the other ttt...nonsense...where is the hunny bunny?...Love?!...please answer...y is enough...pity...I here, she ain't...ludic.

No hay comentarios: